Here’s the next installment in this lovely applique quilt. The first pic shows the spine of the switchback feathers with one side finished. The second shows the finished feather border. I should have finished both sides and the bottom, except I stitched the spine of the feather backwards and had to rip the spine completely out!!!! I finished one side and still have to rip the other side out and redraw it. Oh well, chalk it up to a lesson learned. I took a break tonight and played badminton at the Friday Night Badminton Club at our neighbor’s house. This was my first time this year – and as usual my hair was wringing wet in short time! And I lost too! I plan on finishing the feather border and echoing around the applique in the top border tomorrow and hopefully get a great start on the pebbles and echoing in the applique blocks on Sunday. Stay tuned!