Here’s the latest quilt off the frame. This one was a large 88″ square quilt with 24″ blocks. This was another quilt for my aunt who said I could do anything I wanted with it. My machine wouldn’t handle the 24″block in one pass, so I divided it into a feather wreath in the middle and 4 setting arch feathers in the corners. The sash was a curlicue feather and I did a rose in the cornerstone blocks. The border was just a small border, and I felt it needed something to break up the curves of the rest of the quilting, so I did a zig-zag in it. I wasn’t sure how well it would turn out, but I hink she’ll be happy with it.